View Poll Results: witch is the best machine here?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • crazy fruits

7 63.64%
  • fight night

2 18.18%
  • temple of treausre

2 18.18%
  • red hot wheels

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Lightbulb Emptiers .cheats .codes .tips Etc

AS ANY1 GOT ANY TIPS CHEATS EMPTIERS IF SO COULD YOU PLEASE REPLY BACK TO THIS AND TELL US THE CHEATS AND WATEVER I ONLY KNOW 4

old cancel 4 skill nudges on 8pound jp donkey kong wen spinning the reels

ON MAYGAY PRESS IN THIS ORDER 1 2 3 2 3 2 3 1 3

and to empty a machine quite good only keep sticking 50ps in as the tube is the smallest and it will pay out

on crazy fruits the lowest feature is called stoppa fruit well if the logo has the c off the begging of crazy fruits lit up take it as it will stop on the bell

and on crazy fruits if wen u get on the board it gives u two keys and the fet goes straight up to tutti fruity then carry on going round the board as it is guarrenteed jackpot and do not take the fet
    is u fink dat da raven is cool respect

Likes His Metal Sandwiches Dezolator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well there is quite a few i used to remember......
    obvious one is to hold cancel on most machines when doing skill nudges and stuff like that etc

on Rollercoaster hold cancel on "test your strength" feature to slow it down and virtually guarentee a jackpot

on Avalanche! hold cancel whenever you get 3 nudges and you can nudge upwards

on new york new york 15 jackpot if you get 3 same coloured helmets hold cancel to slow numbers down

on Ooh ahh Dracula 15 jackpot if you see 1 within 3 nudges you will be killed on 3-4 turn

on Super pots if you get notation and only 2 40p's are unlit hold start down to get around 12 off it

on take your pick if you ever get a 5 and a 4 in one go you will get true skill on the next venture onto the board (not too sure if this works on all the machines)

on rich and famous you can get 3 off the snooker 90% of the time by just holding start down

various machines will keep the reels in place on a respin if you press the hold button down

on some old machines if you get nudges and nothing is there, leave it for 30 seconds and sometimes it will nudge nearest win in

and loads more i cant remember

<Ray Von>"The louder you scream, the faster it goes, but don't stand up or else you may die"........"SHABBA!"

www.rathergood.com home of blode and food, masters of comedy!

Thanks
    oh please! these arent cheats....I suppose ull be tellin us next about the 14 win doubler on the 5p crazy fruits! And the 30p cheat on another certain feature

I thought i was gonna see at least the old thunderbirds and OTB mtr in this post, its posted almost everywhere else.

The data dump does naff all to the machine itself, the amount of times u see people doin this to machine and reckoning they've done something good.

Thanks
    CRAZY FRUITS WIN DOUBLER THATS A LOAD OF SHIT IS THERE FUCK A CHEAT FOR CRAZY FRUITS OR I WOULD NO OF IT

Thanks
    Of course you would know of it, i mean u know a total of 4 "cheats". 1 of which isnt a cheat, and another 1 has been common knowledge for at least 5 years. I suggest u go back to the 5p zone or r-cadia's message board to scramble some more bollocks. Maybe if ur lucky, someone will give u the golden pages address, now that is REALLY useful info..not

Thanks
    Raven, it's a good idea to learn to read and write before learning fruit machine 'cheats'.

The 50p trick is my favourite.

Over 100(?) machines emulated,with endless free credits and time to work out all the 'cheats'.

Tell us,how many 'mtrs' have you found so far?

Nobody has 'stumbled' across one yet,nor are they likely to.

Emptiers are largely a myth,put about to confuse people.

Sure they have existed, but they are rarer than hen's teeth and almost impossible to discover 'accidentally'.

Thanks
    yes i dont no many but wot is this crazy fruits one win doubler

Thanks
    Do you really think that you can cheat a programmed machine to take your money?

Cheats or whatever you want to call them are programmed in by programmers to give the player something to look for and also to make them think there getting one over on the machine, hence; they put more money in.

There maybe the odd F*** UP that a programmer makes where you can actually get something, but they all get chipped as soon as someone opens there gob!

Bottom Line is...

If you want to win on a machine, don't play it. For a bit of fun every now and again, stick a fiver in and if you win walk away and if you lose, so what it was a fiver.

XBOX 360 Addict
    Thanks

Raven

being new to the forums please watch your language, if you get a little upset with something somebody has wrote ignore it.

People have been kicked out for less.

Cill out a little, these forums are meant to be a sign of how we can all stick together in an up and down environment with regards to fruit machine emulation. Oh and by the way, emptiers are highly illegal anyway so it may be an idea not to post any on these forums.

Thanks
    emptiers are only illegal if the emptier in questions uses an illegal method. taking advantage of a flaw is totally legal, however drilling a hole in the machine and jamming in a knitting needle is not legal. if anyone does discover an emptier, its wel worth keeping a secret, until someone else discovers it, blabs and barcrest (always barcrest,LOL) go crazee and rechip all the machines.

Munsta
    I volunteered to work for mencap for a short period of time. Essentially I was to take a few mentally handicapped people on day trips, occupying their mind and helping them out. Nothing was mentioned of a dress code when I signed up to the volunteer program, yet they still found reason to drop me from their list of volunteers when I wore an 'I'm with stupid' T-shirt.

Bastards.

XBOX 360 Addict
    Thanks
    On the MayGay machines what is the 123232313 supposed to do anyway?

Hasta la Fishsta, baby. Fishsta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure he means Impulse machines, it's the data dump code, which we all know has absolutely no effect on the gameplay whatsoever.

It's still a nice trick that astounds people sometimes, and they automatically assume that it helps...

I have a cheat, by the way. When you have money in the bank, and no plays left, you can press collect and it will give you money! This works nearly all the time.
    Cheers,
    Fishsta
    (Updated 10th August 2012)
    ---------------------

Thanks
    Fishsta,

I saw someone do that once too, but I've never tried it myself.

Thanks
    I gave up playing fruitys when, one day I was playing this one-armed bandit for more than two hours, pumping money into it and winning nothing.
    Things got so bad that I started to hear weird noises and voices.

It was then that I realised that for the past two hours I'd been putting money into a payphone.

Thanks
    alternative punchlines:

i then realised i'd been playing 'the jackpots not enough'
    he then punched me and spat the pound coins out.
    i then realised i was playing Bar-X
    i then realised it was a charity box.

that last one has just given me a thought actually, raise money for gamblers anonymous by placing a charity box with a handle and reels on the bar it could have a 5 jackpot so under 18's can donate

Munsta
    I volunteered to work for mencap for a short period of time. Essentially I was to take a few mentally handicapped people on day trips, occupying their mind and helping them out. Nothing was mentioned of a dress code when I signed up to the volunteer program, yet they still found reason to drop me from their list of volunteers when I wore an 'I'm with stupid' T-shirt.

Bastards.